AMBOX’S QUALITY POLICY IS TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS’ REQUIREMENTS. WE ARE COMMITTED TO CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE OUR PROCESSES IN ORDER TO PROVIDE PARTS AND SERVICES AT A BETTER VALUE TO OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDING ON-TIME DELIVERY. MANAGEMENT HAS ESTABLISHED QUALITY OBJECTIVES THAT SUPPORT OUR POLICY.
Measuring Devices Utilized:
- Faro Quantum Portable Arm CMM
- Brown and Sharpe Height Gage
- Brown and Sharpe CMM
- Fabrivision Inspection Equipment
- Mitutoyo Surface Tester
- Digital Calipers
- Thread Gages
- Pin Gages
- Ball Gages
- Chamfer Gages
- Starrett Standards
- Custom Gages
Note: All measuring devices are calibrated and/or verified at specified intervals against measurement standards traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Added Assurance, when required:
- Drawing approval before production
- First Piece approval before production
- On-site first piece/process approval
- Provided first piece inspection documentation
- Certificate of Conformance
- Material Test Report (MTR)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
99.99% of our customer’s custom products are delivered as ordered. The percentage is tracked monthly and reviewed by our entire production team. Preventive actions are put in place as needed to help encourage ZERO defects in our facility.